Search From Here ... exp:Ezzedeen Al-Qassam |
Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades
Military Wing of Hamas Movement
Military Information Department
كتائب الشهيد عز الدين القسام
الجناح العسكري لحركة حماس
دائرة الإعلام العسكري
Military Communiqué issued by
::: Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades :::
Press Release issued by
... ::: Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades ::: ...
Our conditions are still the same
Zionist occupation bears full responsibility for delaying the prisoner swap
· We, Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades, emphasize that the issue of detainees exchange deal between us and the Zionist enemy has not produced an agreement so far.
· The Zionist enemy has not provided any new offer recently, what Olmert has tried to propagate in the Zionist media in recent days is maneuvering for internal political purposes & for absorption of popular protest within the entity, but in fact, his move did not refer to any actual intention to complete the swap agreement.
· We hold the Zionist government the full responsibility for hindering the deal, the Zionist Government, which has adopted the method of prevarication & procrastination, was not able to take the right decision because it was not interested in the completion of the deal. It seems that the Zionist government didn’t wish to record a new defeat for it and its president.
· The Zionist intransigence and procrastination in this file will not lead us to confusion, decline or waive any of the conditions that we set for the exchange of prisoners, if we had a new attitude, it would lift the ceiling of our demands & not vice versa.
· The enemy to understand that hindrance of the exchange deal will have a negative impact, and the only realization is disappointment and great loss. We are confident that the occupation will pay the same price which could be paid before two years in the end.
· The time is not working in favor of the occupation, and whether the Zionist current Government or the next one is counting on time factor, definitely it will lose the bet.
Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades
March 18th, 2009
March 17, 2009